Whether you are the project manager for your company’s rebrand, or you wish to have to educate your staff or your students about brand fundamentals, Designing Brand Identity is the quintessential resource.
- 3 sections: brand fundamentals, process basics, and case studies.
- Over 100 branding subjects, checklists, tools, and diagrams.
- 50 case studies that describe goals, process, strategy, solution, and results.
- Over 700 illustrations of brand touchpoints.
- More than 400 quotes from branding experts, CEOs, and design gurus.
“Designing Brand Identity is a comprehensive, pragmatic, and easy-to-remember resource for all brand builders—global and local. It’s an essential reference for implementing an entire brand system.”
– Carlos Martinez Onaindia, Global Brand Studio Leader, Deloitte
“Alina Wheeler explains better than any person else what identity design is and how it functions. There is a reason this is the 5th edition of this classic.”
– Paula Scher, Partner, Pentagram
“Designing Brand Identity is the book that first taught me how to build brands. For the past decade, it’s been my blueprint for the use of design to have an effect on people, culture, and business.”
– Alex Center, Design Director, The Coca-Cola Company
“Alina Wheeler’s book has helped such a lot of people face the daunting challenge of defining their brand.”
– Andrew Ceccon, Executive Director, Marketing, FS Investments
“If branding was once a religion, Alina Wheeler would be its goddess, and Designing Brand Identity its bible.”
– Olka Kazmierczak, Founder, Pop Up Grupa
“The 5th edition of Designing Brand Identity is the Holy Grail. This book is the professional gift you have at all times wanted.”
– Jennifer Francis, Director of Marketing, Communications, and Visitor Experience, Louvre Abu Dhabi